[plug] Guy From Vianet

Marc Wiriadisastra strkefoc at vianet.net.au
Wed Feb 3 15:42:37 WST 1999

I have tried using minicom and it still doesn't work it won't connect me.  Don't know why but it just kicks me off.  I dial the right number everything works name password then it starts ppp straight away then it just kicks me off after that.  Thats why I'm sorta thinking that the script or whatever I'm doing is something wrong.

TIA,
Marc

*********** REPLY PARTITION ***********