[plug] partitions again

Peter Scully scully at penguin.net.au
Sat Feb 6 23:56:48 WST 1999

I've made an important decision - I can't afford a second box at the
moment, but on Wednesday linux will be getting it's own hard drive -
6.3G because it's a bargain (my employer lets me buy stuff at cost+tax,
and seagate have just dropped their prices on 6.3&up drives).

Anyway, I originally partitioned my 5G drive using FIPS to create a 1G
partition for linux and I was wondering if it will be possible to regain
this space for windoze and re-install linux on the new drive - 7G seems
a little excessive for linux and the windoze partition is 90% full
(software pack-rat).  If this isn't possible, I was thinking of
re-installing windoze on the new drive and increasing the partition on
the old drive to cover the disk (after erasing windoze - something I
_love_ doing), anyone got any suggestions?