[plug] FW: Try this!

David Campbell campbell at torque.net
Tue Feb 9 08:21:19 WST 1999

From:           	"Shackleton, Kevin" <kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au>
To:             	plug at linux.org.au
Subject:        	[plug] FW: Try this!
Date sent:      	Tue, 9 Feb 1999 07:49:28 +0800
Send reply to:  	plug at linux.org.au

> Unfortunately I don't have a thesaurus installed . .
>
> For those with a Word installation:
>
> > Interesting bit of programming:
> >
> > in Word do the following.....
> >
> > 1. open a new word doc
> > 2. from tools select languages, set languages then English(united
> > States)
> > 3. type "I'd like to see Bill Gates dead"
> > 4. highlight the text
> > 5. from tools select languages, then thesaurus
> > 6. See the phenomenal loyalty of Microsoft programmers!!!!!!!

The thesaurus is picking up "I'd like to see" and matching it
"I'll drink to that". The "Bill Gates dead" has nothing to do with
the result (other than the percieved humor).

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net
Check http://www.torque.net/parport for all Linux parallel port solutions.
(also check http://www.torque.net/parport/archive/current/)
Current project list:
a) Get ZIP Plus drive back from waranty claim
b) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers (need to update docs)