KDE & Gnome Re: [plug] virtual screen size

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Fri Feb 12 04:11:54 WST 1999

Oooh, that's interesting.  I think I let my darn subscription lapse.  I don't suppose I could talk you into giving us a brief summary report, sort of a comparison of the two?

Tamara (who will now be searching the bookstores for this issue) <smile>

>>> Matt Kemner <zombie at networx.net.au> 02/07 5:51 PM >>>

Just in case anyone's interested, This month's Linux Journal discusses the
techinicalities of both KDE and Gnome. (Two stories, one by a KDE core
developer, and one by a Gnome core developer)

I'll try to remember to bring my copy on Tuesday in case anyone wants to
have a read...

 - Matt