[plug] Packet Radio

Greg Raftery GregR at scs.com.au
Tue Feb 16 08:35:03 WST 1999

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the info. A bit further down the track I would like to get into
something like this. I don't know that I like the idea of having to learn
morse code to get a licence though! The link to Peter Parkers site is great.
Now I have something to waste my time reading at work :)

Regards,
Greg Raftery