[plug] SCSI driver for ADP-1510

David Campbell campbell at torque.net
Wed Feb 17 10:18:04 WST 1999

From:           	"Vanderkley, Ron RW" <Vanderkley.Ron.RW at bhp.com.au>
To:             	"'plug at linux.org.au'" <plug at linux.org.au>
Subject:        	RE: [plug] SCSI driver for ADP-1510
Date sent:      	Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:01:35 +1100
Send reply to:  	plug at linux.org.au

> That's what I was understood, Kevin but its an old single chip adaptec card
> 1510 and the software does want to identify it.for load.

You may need some to dive into the kernel source and look for the
parameters. For the aha152x the command is:

insmod aha152x aha152x=<io>,<irq>

The parameters are required for boards that either do not have a boot
prom or the boot prom is disabled.

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net
Check http://www.torque.net/parport for all Linux parallel port solutions.
(also check http://www.torque.net/parport/archive/current/)
Current project list:
a) Catch up on the ZIP Plus backlog (drive back from waranty)
b) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers (need to update docs)
c) sleep
d) real life