[plug] PLUG membership profile form

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Fri Feb 19 03:12:14 WST 1999

PLUG-SURVEY (leave this line here so I can search for it)

Age: [ ] Juvenile delinquent (X one box)
     [ ] 344 Ms to 457 Ms (megaseconds - this _is_ unix, isn't it?)
     [ ] 458 Ms to 687 Ms
     [ ] 688 Ms to 916 Ms
     [ ] 917 Ms to 1.14 Gs
     [ X] 1.15 Gs to 1.37 Gs
     [ ] 1.38 Gs to 1.6 Gs
     [ ] Seriously experienced

Gender: [ ] Male
        [ X] Female
        [ ] Computer
        [ ] Don't know

Marital: [ X] Single
         [ ] Attached
         [ ] Seriously attached
         [ ] Seriously attached, with certificate (ie married)

Children: [ 1] (number from 0)

Use computers at: [ I] Work (mark at least one box: I=intel S=sun
P=powerPC M=Motorola-680X0 ?=other)
                  [I ] Home

Use these OSes: [ W,V,U] Work (L=Linux B=Free[etc]BSD U=other-Unix W=Windows
M=MacOS D=DOS V=VMS ?=other)
                [ L,W] Home

I work as a: [ X] Professional
             [ ] Business owner
             [ ] Manager (white collar)
             [ ] Serf (blue collar)
             [ ] Government employee (unemployed)
             [ ] Real Government employee
             [ ] Student
             [ ] Inmate (prisoner, patient, lunatic, state-school
student)

Computers are my: [X ] Job
                  [ X] Hobby
                  [ X] Education
                  [X ] Life

Favourite Linux distro is:   [  RedHat               ]

Favourite word processor is: [    vi,emacs             ]

Most-used web browser is:    [     Netscape            ]