[plug] PLUG membership profile form

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Fri Feb 19 10:26:22 WST 1999

(well it is all that I have ever used apart from reaslly old versions of
Slackware).

> Favourite word processor is: [ ?               ]

(Don't really have a favourite, but I mainly use Word 97 at work because I
don't have a Linux workstation there. VI is my favourite text editor and it
shows when I try to exit a document in notepad using ESC :q! in notepad
!!!!)

> Most-used web browser is:    [ IE              ]

(Again I mainly use IE at work because I don't have a Linux workstation
there. At home whern I am on my Linux box I use Netscape followed by Lynx
which I find great for reading all the html doco that comes with programs
now !!!!! ;-) he he he)