[plug] Linux Journal

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Fri Feb 19 12:45:46 WST 1999

The newsagency in West Perth sells copies of the Linux Journal (albeit a few
months old). It is on the corner of Hay and Outram st. Alternatively you can
contact Chris Cornish on this list (address linuxcw at yahoo.com.au) and he can
arrange a subscription/sell copies to you. As far as I know there is no
locally produced Aussie equivalent though I find LJ does get Aus
contributions (namely a POS system produced in Adelaide was written up in
last months maybe dec issue plus samba and enlightenment stuff).