[plug] That guy from IINET

Peter Robinson ribbo at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 19 22:19:27 WST 1999

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, Niall Young wrote:

> > > iiNet's that they're screening at Greater Union Innaloo at the moment. I
> > > don't know who thought of it...... its terrible
> >
> > Telling me!  They're screening it at the Cinecentre in Perth too...  No
> > offense to any iiNet-heads but, an ISP who pushes Boy Scouts out of the
> > way?  What marketing genius thought up that corporate image? :P
>
> I couldn't condone the events, but the advert obviously worked - you
> all remembered "iiNet" :-)

Niall the _ONLY_ reason I remembered iiNet is because they are currently
my service provider. If they won't, or I was a computer nearly illiterate
person I certainly wouldn't be using them. The ad was apalling, I would
thing the iiNet marketing team would be _MUCH_ better and hence would be
able to think up a better ad. I can't condone the event either, assuming
you're talking about the events in the ad => its just BAD

Peter

| Windows has detected that the mouse has moved, please reboot for |
| this change to take effect                                       |
Peter Robinson
ribbo at iinet.net.au
http://www.iinet.net.au/~ribbo/