[plug] S.u.S.E. 6.0

Rick rickd at eon.net.au
Sat Feb 27 22:06:34 WST 1999

Just a little snippet I got off the net. You may find it of interest.

SuSE Linux 6.0 ships over 100,000 copies
  Feb 27th, 00:56:43

 Christian Egle sent out the following announcement:

 Highly esteemed Linux users,

 We would like to proudly announce that in the first eight weeks of
 distributing SuSE Linux 6.0, in Germany alone, over

 *** 100,000 SuSE Linux 6.0 ***

 copies have been issued, more than any previous version.

 This is owed to all Linux developers who contributed to this successful
 release.

 At the same time, we would like to apologize to all those who had to wait
 for a long time, due to the high demand overwhelming us for the their copy.
 Tnank you for your patience!

Cheers
Rick

E=Mail    - rickd at eon.net.au
Home Page - http://www.vianet.net.au/~rick/index.htm  (??)
Packet    - VK6EP at VK6ANC.#PER.#WA.AUS.OC