[plug] Updated Lesson 1 - for Introduction to Computers and Linux Manual

Christian christian at global.net.au
Sun Feb 28 20:30:56 WST 1999

Is it really necessary to CC all of this stuff to the PLUG list?  There
is after all a computerbank mailing list specifically for those
interested in this - I would have thought if there's anyone on the PLUG
list who's interested in computer bank then they should join this list
and leave the PLUG mailing to get back to the more general issues it's
concerned with...

Just my $0.02 again.

Christian.