[plug] Perth Branch of Computer Bank has a web-page

John Breen wombat at mad.scientist.com
Mon Jan 4 10:14:05 WST 1999

> > Has any thought been given to inviting other SIGs and User Groups along
> > to the meeting? I think there is going to have to be a certain critical
> > mass of volunteers before this will work and the larger the group to
> > choose from the better the chance of finding real commitment.
> >
> > Perhaps there should be a call for expressions of interest and a request
> > to pass the message along to any and all that may be interested once the
> > mailing list is sorted out.
> Please Send an invite out to WAUG
> waugexec = +waug Committee = waugcommittee at uwa.edu.au
> I am sure some would like to contribute.

And I am certain that someone from wajug (WA Java Users Group)
would be interested.  Just e-mail an invite to ajug-wa at ajug.org.a

Just my 2 cents' worth.

Cheers,

John Breen
| John Breen                 | wombat at mad.scientist.com     |
| Wombat Computer Services   | http://www.bis.net.au/wombat |
| Bunbury, Western Australia | ICQ UIN: 777296              |
| Tel +61-8-9791-5646        | Mobile: +61-(0)414-79-4404   |