[plug] hope we all had a good christmas and have a most exellent new year

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Mon Jan 4 16:25:33 WST 1999

Dale Baker wrote:
> I'm very new to the area and am living in Warnbro which is near Rockingham
> and was wondering how long you think it would take me to drive to where
> ever it is you hold these meetings. Maybe you know of someone down this way
> i could contact and follow which would make my life a lot easier in finding
> somewhere i have never heard of let alone find :)

Straight up the freeway (turn right at/after Kwinana onto Thomas
Street,left onto the freeway, you are now facing North), exit at Market
Street, left at the T (Market St), left at the T (subway), right at the
T (Wellington St), through the next lights (Havelock St) and left into
the next driveway (digital).

Much easier than navigating Sydney. (-:

--
Tech support is a fine art which, once mastered, virtually ensures
loss of sanity. -- Joe Thompson <joe at cstone.net>