[plug] ppp

Marc Wiriadisastra strkefoc at vianet.net.au
Wed Jan 6 13:44:52 WST 1999

Thats the problems that I listed I was getting from the network configuration tool I apologize for being so vague on how I explained it.  I have the DNS numbers inputed them and done the whole process but I'm still unable to connect as far as I know I've done everything correctly my isp, which will remain unamed just in case he has this as well, has been rather unhelpful.  He gave me the DNS numbers and all that but he uses PAP authentication but when I use PAP using the configuration tool it comes up with "serial line is not 8 bit clean ...."  This is from the log file that I'm quoting I've looked at the HOW-TO for PPP but still unclear any suggestions?

TIA,
Marc

*********** REPLY PARTITION ***********