[plug] Text conversion/large directory removal help

Neil Hunt grover at nettrek.com.au
Sun Jan 10 10:10:35 WST 1999

Hi,  I have a rather large list of users on my backup disk that I want to
delete.  The way I got this list was to do a diff on the two home
directories and pipe that list to a file.  What I have now is a large list
(over 500) with < in front of every name.  What I would like is something
to remove this list of users so that I can free up the space on my backup
drive.  (This is a debian system).  Any suggestions are appreciated, and
welcome.

--
Neil Hunt                               P.O Box 1157
System Administrator                    FREMANTLE WA 6959