[plug] Re: Computer Bank - please dont give them away.

chris mcdonald chris at cs.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jan 11 09:11:33 WST 1999

    This is an excellent idea... I am thinking in terms of a computer-club
    (open to all - not just CB clients) whereby newbies could help each
    other out as they learn Linux would be brilliant - probably meeting on a
    Saturday Morning or some-such since not everyone is going to be able  to
    get net access (I am thinking this is going to be hard - although we may
    yet be able to organise)

Oh, you mean like PLUG could/should (also) be?