[plug] Meeting,

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Jan 11 11:57:31 WST 1999

Hello All,
	Is there a topic for tomorrows meeting a Digital ???, or is it a free for
all ???

I beleive that we should talk about a fee structure for "official" membership
to PLUG, (members get to vote at committe meetings and on plug issues).
Also I think it would be good to get a final veridict on the operation of the
"CD library" that Diavid is trying very hard to get off the ground.

As there seems to be alot of talk about the computerbank side project so maybe
we should discuss PLUG's role in that project.

Yours Tony.