[plug] Still HTML

Christian again at global.net.au
Tue Jan 12 14:15:49 WST 1999

Despite Gary's reminder last week, people are still posting to the PLUG
list with HTML ("rich") email (DB - yours is still doing it...)  Can
people please make an effort to switch this off before posting to PLUG?
(or even all the time since there is very little reason if any for it to
be on IMHO).

It makes the emails near impossible to read and most of the time I just
hit delete without trying - I suspect a lot of people may be the same.

</rant>

Thanks,

Christian.