[plug] Channel 10 on Linux

Eddie espeed at carmen.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Jan 12 15:33:47 WST 1999

Hi
I am at home, but not yet a 'user'.
This is my first post to this group.

I have a dual boot windows - linux 5.2 off the apc mag cd rom box, but I
am still trying to get the ppp dialer, Netscape browser, PnP sound card
configured.
I havn't yet found the word processor.
You would have a 'Live one' all right, I am learning new 4 letter words
every day.
It is a long haul, but I think it will be worth the effort.

Eddie VK6KED