[plug] [more] ranting about PLUG content

Peter Caffin pc at it.net.au
Tue Jan 12 18:52:55 WST 1999

chris mcdonald wrote:
> Any danger of the 'plug' alias returning to a discussion of
> PLUG/local-Linux content,  and/or the 'plug-announce' alias working

I don't think I've *ever* seen the plug-announce list actually being
used to announce PLUG meetings.. I do vaguely recall it being used to
announce itself once though ;) *ducks* *runs*.

FWIW, I really liked the plug-announce idea since by the time I've waded
through the normal PLUG mail, the announced meeting (usually with 0-2
days notice) has been and gone.

> and being used just for PLUG announcements, and/or a new alias for
> 'computerbank' being created and used for relevant content?

Yes. This too is a Good Idea :).

 _oo__ |_|_ |__  _ |  |  _ |_|_' _  pc at it dot net dot a u |
/                    PO Box 869, Hillarys WA 6923, AUSTRALIA |