[plug] Linux decals

Rob Hall rob at hcm.iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 13 09:52:06 WST 1999

There's a place in Wangara where I had some badges printed up for the PC's I
sell.  By memory they were less than $1 each.  I'll have a look through my
records and ... Found it - Sublimation Graphic Printers - 8/28 Prindiville
Dv, Wangara 6065.  9409 8001

A lot of PC OEM's use them to print their badges.

Regards,

Rob Hall

Heights Computer Management
"Making computers work for you."