[plug] Channel 10 on Linux

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Wed Jan 13 10:14:36 WST 1999

I think it would be good to also show that Dell are shipping machines with
Linux pre-installed, which is good news for newbies (Though this
"announcement" has to be taken with a pinch of salt). Also plug the APC
Linux pocketbook as a good starting place for newbies. I think that the fact
the a large mainstream mag like APC has produced such an offering is of
great benefit to the Linux cause, and could possibly have been what stirred
up the interest in the story in the first place.