[plug] Government report suggests backdoors for law enforcement (fwd)

Marc Wiriadisastra strkefoc at vianet.net.au
Thu Jan 14 09:15:55 WST 1999

I'll suggest my two cents.  I know from personal experience that there is corruption in the police force so for curiosities sake how long will it take for some hacker to think and give a bit of money to the police force so that they can receive the entrance setup or however they enter.  As well as if there is a loop hole I'm sure some smart little hacker will figure a way to get it which is utterly ridiculous from my side.

I thought the point of having a network was to keep it safe.  If so I wish someone would turn around and tell the police force where there job should stop otherwise reprocutions will be immense.

My $0.02 worth,
Marc

*********** REPLY PARTITION ***********