[plug] Starting in Linux

Ultimate AbandonWare abandoncity at geocities.com
Fri Jan 15 10:28:12 WST 1999

Hi Everyone,
I am thinking of venturing into Linux and possibly using Debian 2.0.2
Does anyone think I should buy that? And if so, from where, and for how
much?
What can Linux actually be used for? Will it help me in my computer studies?
When I go to University, I am planning to do CS, as I am currently getting
excellent grades at High School. I was thinking of Running Linux of my 800mb
HD in my Bedroom, and Win95 on the 1.2 gig HD cause I Have 2 HD  in the PC
in my room. Is it worth me purchasing Linux? What would the advantages for a
14 yr old be??

Yours Daniel