[plug] did anyone manage to record the channel 10 linux article?

Rob Hall rob at hcm.iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 19 09:30:24 WST 1999

> becouse it means i might be able to get back on tv and corect him for
> what he said.
>
> Chris Cornish

Pigs might fly before that happens.

Lets not forget how many thousands of dollars of advertising that this
segment is worth.  Advertisers can spend thousands of dollars for a 15
second slot.  We got somewhere around 90 seconds.  The report was very
positive.  Let's stop guts aching and be thankful.  They could of easily
projected us to be even more nerdier than we really are and the OS as a
temporary success.  They could of said we had no hope against M$.