[plug] did anyone manage to record the channel 10 linux article?

Gavin Tweedie tweedie at nw.com.au
Wed Jan 20 10:01:58 WST 1999

I think everybody should take note of the way this email was writen. He
managed to get his point across without abusing other distributions etc...
I myself am a redhat user, When I read an email like this I will happily
accept his opinion, but when I read postings from people who
obviously have no clue and just abuse the distribution without pointing
out what _exactly_ is good or bad about it, I really dont give much
consideration to what they are saying.
Hell all the distros use linux, most have mainly if not all GNU software,
so redhat has things in a different directory to debian etc..so what?

Gavin