[plug] Red Hat Linux 5.2 on a Sparc 2

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sun Jan 24 08:52:30 WST 1999

Chris Griffin wrote:
> I have a Sparc 2 that I have just installed with my old Red Hat version 4.2 and
> is working well. I would like to put 5.2 on it and have pulled down most of it
> but would like to know just what I need to burn onto the cdrom in order to be
> able to do the "boot cdrom" to install it. (I do not have a floppy drive on
> this system).

Email David Campbell with "burning bootable CD" in the subject. He does
pretty well on Intel CDs, so is most likely to be useful to you.

Did I see "doladns" in your email headers? What I'm really asking is, do
you do SysAdmin stuff for DOLA?

--
C: It's not much of a cheese shop, is it?
O: Finest in the district!