[plug] Trouble getting SQUID to work via a proxy.

David Buddrige buddrige at q-net.net.au
Tue Jan 26 13:03:11 WST 1999

thanks heaps to Gary and Tony and the PLUG list!  I've got it working... I couldn't get either of the lines
to work with my existing version of squid, so I downloaded and compiled the latest version... After a bit of
messing around with the squid.conf - re-doing all the settings again,  My wife and I are back in business...
8-)

Thanks heaps guys... 8-)

David Buddrige