[plug] The cost for a free OS

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Thu Jan 28 10:14:54 WST 1999

My quote was originally meant as a pun, but well .... I don't really have
the time to run a shop. If plug was interested you can run a bookshop across
the net, at local meetings etc. It is amazing how much of a discount groups
like SAMS (and possibly O'Rielly) will give groups like plug, all in the
name of selling their books.  I think you can get SAMS stock at something
like 35% off if you have a store, and providing that the book is not sold
with in 90 days you can return the stock (or something along those lines.