[plug] Fonts?

Bevan Broun bevanb at ee.uwa.edu.au
Sat Jan 30 14:26:44 WST 1999

> argh fonts why do we need to  jhave a ton of fonts we will never use
> like a certain other o/s dose why cant
> we just have a desent set of fonts for letters . dont get me wrong
> though im not having a go at youi for your idea oliver it is just i
> personally cant see the need for a ton of fonts. Now if im alone on
> this view please let me know but it is the way i feel.

I installed a ton of fonts when I was using gimp to create a poster.
There is no reason a ton of fonts should be installed by default.

You can find links to fonts at
http://www.rru.com/~meo/gimp/faq-user.html#fonts
and Im sure lots of other places.

BB
--
Bevan Broun                                           ph (08) 9380 1587
Computer Systems Officer                             fax (08) 9380 1065