[plug] Fonts?

cdep cdep at vianet.net.au
Sat Jan 30 19:33:42 WST 1999

Hey Oliver,
  You may not be aware but there is a true type font server available for
X will will enable you to use true type fonts, such as "times new
roman",the arial series etc, from windows or wherever.  Its available as a
.deb package, and probably rpm, the only downside is that i think you have
to compile support into the X server itself, but that may be wrong, im not
sure.

Later

Pat Downey