[plug] Places selling CIV: Call to Power

Gavin Tweedie tweedie at nw.com.au
Thu Jul 1 14:11:30 WST 1999

> > no, but the people at everythinglinux.com.au have it i heard and i believe
> > they mail order also
>
> I really would like to buy it from a store, for maximum impact on the store
> owners.
>
> Might encourage them to stock more linux games in the future.

If someone can tell me the name of a supplier/wholesaler who has it or is
able to get it I will see if we can get some copies in. Netway does
hardware and software sales also, and if its something that a few of you
would be willing to purchase I will quite happily have a word to the
people who be in regards to the stores and see what I can do about getting
some copies in, which could then be picked up from our Joondalup,
Willetton or Rockingham shops or our West Perth office...

If you are willing to place an "order" with us I'm sure we can get it in.

I myself want to get a copy so I shall enquire about the chances of
getting a few in.

How many people would be interested in getting a copy of CIV: Call to
Power?

Gavin

---
Gavin Tweedie