[plug] Car MP3

Andrew McMeikan andrew.mcmeikan at mitswa.com.au
Fri Jul 2 09:51:32 WST 1999

Hi David,
	This is something I intend to do, once I have some spare hardware
to run it.  The CAJUN site is really good,  the only thing is the cost of
displays and keyboards.  When I do it, I will just run it off the
parallel port using a vacuum fluorescent display(see my post of about 644
messages ago) and about 4 switches (pause stop next last); this means no
real cost except a modified PC.  And for those who just have to have LCD,
that can be driven off a parallel port as well.  The idea of forking out
$$$ for a serial disp & k/b irks me when there is so little hardware
involved.

	cya,	Andrew...

             ---Linux, the choice of a GNU generation---