[plug] FW: Adult Websites Ox govt regs being bypassed

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Fri Jul 2 17:51:28 WST 1999

Guys,

I don't know how many other ISP types got this mail message. I think it was
quite interesting to get it a day after the legislation was passed through.

Stiull I suppose some people wil try to make money out of anything (maybe
like Cabletron...)

Take a look at this month's APC mag for some intersting comments on the
issue.

Michael Hunt.

P.S. On the topic of APC there seems to be a lot of Linux content coming
from there pages now. I have alos heard (and read in the pages of this
months issue) that they are planning to release a revised version of the
successful Linux pocketbook with 3 cover CD's and Red Hat 6.0 !!!