[plug] Multiple X Servers ...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Sat Jul 3 21:44:14 WST 1999

Is it possible to run multiple X servers on the one Linux box?? For
example, on my PC, Function keys 1-6 are Text/console, 7 is the X
server. Is it possible to have 8 as another X server, with different
display number??

I know xf86setup does this somehow; It can run while there's another X
server going. Is it generally available tho, and if so, how do you get
it going?

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :