[plug] re; Proxy

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at wantree.com.au
Sun Jul 11 10:52:34 WST 1999

John,
Thanks for the reply, I am however looking for someone with experience in setting up this Linux box, I'm not a Unix nor Linux user and therefore would not want to tackle this since it has to go into a production environment.  So if you know of any contractors that is capable of setting up a Linux server for dial up networking, e-mail and etc, please forward this info to me ASAP.