[plug] Linux V Windows

John Breen john.breen at unitedconstruction.com.au
Mon Jul 12 08:13:47 WST 1999

		What about STABILITY?  Linux is inherently more stable than
Windows, be it 3.1, 95, 98, NT3, NT4 or 2000.  (At least in my experience.)
200 hours' uptime on my Linux box without any tweaking, to 40 on my Windows
box with some major tweaks to get it to last that long really says
something...

		Cheers,

		John

		John Breen