[plug] Sorry, must bash Microsoft.

Greg Mildenhall greg at networx.net.au
Tue Jul 13 01:40:11 WST 1999

I don't usually indulge in Microsoft bashing, since they are too easy a
target and I just don't have the bitterness that those who actually have
to use the stuff tend to develop.
That said, I couldn't help pointing out this little (probably
unintentional) jibe at the OS we love to hate.

The APCMag website has a brief comparison of popular OSs at:
http://www.apcmag.com/features/9907/strength.htm
and the remarks on Windows 2000 are an enlightenment.

Strength: More stable than previous versions of Windows.
Weakness: Not stable enough yet for release.

I tell no lies. Look for yourself.

-Greg