[plug]Browser question

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Fri Jul 16 12:19:27 WST 1999

On Fri, Jul 16, 1999 at 08:45:42AM +0800, Matt Bruce wrote:
> Nathan,
>
> You're not going to appreciate it if I say Lynx, are you? ;)
>
> You could always try an older version of the Terrible Two, or give Mosaic or
> Opera a go.

The KDE file manager, kfm, is also a pretty nice (graphical) browser.
I use it quite frequently, it doesn't crash or suck memory of just
generally screw up as much as Navigator does.

> Regards,
>
> --
> Matt Bruce  <matt.bruce at alphawest.com.au>

Pete.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

--
ARTHUR: (as the MAN next to him is squashed by a sheep) Knights!  Run away!
   Midst echoing shouts of "run away" the KNIGHTS retreat to cover with the odd