[plug] linux tutor

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 28 00:29:08 WST 1999

Leon Brooks wrote:

> Grant Heazlewood wrote:
> > Does anyone know anyone who tutors in Linux, I steadily losing my grip
> > after reading mountains of documentation and having little success with
> > simple tasks such as networking linux and windows boxes etc.
>
> Roll up to a meeting; the UWA ones are best for problem-solving at the
> moment because there is space/powerpoints for machines.
>
> Also, PLUG has been corporately considering doing classes in this kind
> of thing. Who else is interested?

So, what news is there of the proposed courses, Leon?

This was raised earlier in the year, and I understood that you (or someone in
the organisation) were going to run the courses previously suggested, around
April, but, that you got involved in fdixing some major problems, and that some
things got put aside, while the more important problems were getting resolved.

Perhaps, it is time, to revive the development and presenting of the proposed
courses?

What say ye?

Bret Busby