[plug] Time & Task Management Tool

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Jun 1 10:23:44 WST 1999

Leon Brooks wrote:

> > "Microsoft-wise developer"!
>
> Oxymoron detected!

Exactly! ^_^

> > Argh!!
>
> Dunno if it's rugged enough, but last time I looked TWIG
> (http://screwdriver.net/twig/) had one of each in it and as a bonus was
> browser-driven and web-accessible.

Well, I've followed up all the suggestions (so far), and have still come
up short. There's several good apps (incl. Twig), but they all fall
short on the sort of integrated solution to task management they're
after here.
Maybe a later version of Twig will have what they need, but I don't
think they'll wait. This sorta problem is where they throw money at
somebody to do a solution.

I'm tempted to give 'em a quote to do the job myself. ^_^

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :