[plug] [OT] Arguments in favour?

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 2 17:36:41 WST 1999

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Original Message <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On 6/2/99, 5:21:53 PM, Leon Brooks <leon at brooks.smileys.net> wrote
regarding Re: [plug] [OT] Arguments in favour?:

> Greg Mildenhall wrote:

> >> In practice, kids just don't handle it well. Destructive and painful.
> >> This is particularly so of the femmes, not because of any mental
> >> deficiency (a little the other way, in fact, at that age) but because
> >> they are left literally holding the baby when something, uh, comes
> >> unstuck.

> > From looking at porn?

> No, from putting what they see into practice.

But, isn't it said, that practice makes perfect?

Wouldn't that mean that, the more it is practiced, the more perfect
the results, and, then, would that mean that we would end up with
perfection? Nirvana? Perhaps that is what is meant by the tantric
aspect, of achieving the perfect imperfection; the state of absolute
bliss?

Would that then mean that we would also have lots of perfect brats?

Would that also mean that Ford Perfect would leave Arthur Dent, and
the inimitable Trillion, and come and give us lessons?

And, then, perhaps, all those, like oberfeuhrer hararadine, who object
to sex education could learn the fundamental priciple...DON'T PANIC.

:}

Bret Busby