[plug] deskjets and Linux

Peter Robinson ribbo at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 3 17:54:54 WST 1999

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999, Gavin Tweedie wrote:

> speaking of which, does anyone know of any drivers for ghostscript
> specifically for HP DJ 670C
> I can only find 550Cs and 620s and stuff...all work but do slightly
> different things wrong on the 670C

And to continue on this topic, has anyone used the DJ 895cxi under Linux,
in the Linux printer howto it says its mostly supported, I'm assuming the
thing that's not supported is the USB port.

Peter

| Windows has detected that the mouse has moved, please reboot for |
| this change to take effect                                       |
Peter Robinson
ribbo at iinet.net.au
http://www.iinet.net.au/~ribbo/