[plug] Star Office and 5.1 and the registration

Shackleton, Kevin kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au
Fri Jun 4 13:19:34 WST 1999

I just signed up for Netbank (which bank?).  That will use Netscape.
There's even a paragraph explaining that unix users can't access Netbank
because the 128-bit security is proprietary (3rd party) and only runs on
Windows.

I have the greatest difficulty with Word 97 and drawings.  It has a really
wierd way of placing boxes on pages without you really knowing if they're
linked to a paragraph or the page.  It seems to change its mind fairly
often, and the pictures end up anywhere, often stacked several deep in one
place.  If you're using Winword, make it '95; that is bearable if not
clever.

K.