[plug] Star Office and 5.1 and the registration

Greg Raftery gregr at scs.com.au
Fri Jun 4 16:37:56 WST 1999

Im an avid Netbanker and unless they have released something new, the
client is a Windows app. Someone posted about running it under Wine,
but I've never really played around with it.

Only time I ever really use a human teller nowadays is when I dump a
couple of hundred dollars worth of coins on the counter and ask them
to count it for me. I always pick on the ones without the machines :)

Regards,
Greg Raftery