[plug] CALU stuff

Christian christian at global.net.au
Sat Jun 5 12:27:38 WST 1999

If people send emails to me about CALU-related issues can they please
stick "CALU" somewhere in the subject line and make sure that the usual
"[plug]" bit from this list's emails isn't there.  Otherwise my mail
filtering gets all confused, assumes it's a PLUG email and sticks it in
the wrong mailbox where it could quite easily be inadvertently deleted
or otherwise missed.

Thanks,

Christian.