[plug] [Fwd: [STOP] "What a pile of australian legislature"]

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 9 09:35:24 WST 1999

And here was me, thinking that the australian legislature (which is
the parliament; cf the Concise Oxford Dictionary) was just another
crime syndicate, manned by sex perverts.

Perhaps, the correct word to have been used in the message below, is
legislation.

On 6/8/99, 8:30:09 PM, Oliver White <ojw at iinet.net.au> wrote regarding