[plug] filter-bypass

Christian christian at global.net.au
Thu Jun 10 14:29:52 WST 1999

Gavin Tweedie wrote:

> Alternative solution.

--details snipped--

> Comments?

It sounds very workable - assuming access to an offshore machine which
could provide this service to the ENORMOUS number of users who would
doubtless want it.  Of course, it would also have to be applied to the
words on the banned list too.  This is the part I'm worried most about.
With so many innocent words with double-meanings (I liked the previous
analogy to Beavis & Butthead but also reminds me of a Monty Python
sketch I think) being potentially banned that will be what seriously
restricts Australian Internet users.

Regards,

Christian.