[plug] Windows Briefing

John Breen john.breen at unitedconstruction.com.au
Fri Jun 11 09:38:51 WST 1999

Yes.  It's because you tried installing a M$ product on your machine.  I
found the coaster would fit in my CD-Rom drive too.  Foolishly, I
proceeded with the installation of the software.  Now my Modem won't
work.  Oh well, I was going to turn the linux box into a gateway anyway.
Any machine with an average uptime in excess of 12 hours has to be good
compared to a windows box.

Cheers,

John

John Breen